Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Class starting late

Dear all,
Today I had Jury Duty and was selected to serve. The trial also is running long, so it rolled into tomorrow. The latest it can go is five, so let's go ahead and start class at 6:00. If you can, come with your dinner or eat dinner beforehand so we can jump into stuff and get rolling.

Here's the schedule:
Andy Auseon will be in, so remember to have read Jo-Jo and come prepared with questions. POP QUIZ. FOR REALS. I guess that means it's not POP.

QUIZ! FOR REALS.

Also, you don't need to print your new sketches this week, just post them to the blog. I'm going to try and speak to you all individually and go over your work so far.

Otherwise, come prepared to work on your final Jungle Book pieces. Decide on one environment OR one character. You won't be doing both at this time.

Please spread the word about this. I'm posting to the blog, as well, but I don't think everyone will check their MICA mail or the blog.

Thanks all, and I hope everyone had a good, safe break. See you tomorrow!
-Colin

No comments: